Car Owner Help
Joining Rent A Car Club
- What are the requirements to list my car on Rent A Car Club?
- What are the conditions my car needs to fulfil to be roadworthy?
- How do I list multiple cars?
- Do you accept corporate cars of fleet vehicles?
- Do you accept vehicles which are leased or subject to a finance agreement?
- Does the vehicle need an up-to-date tax?
- What does commercial use mean?
- How old should I be to be able to register my car?
How it works?
- Who has to pay for the fuel?
- Do I need to accept every rental request?
- I approved a booking request, what should I do now?
- What are my responsibilities when listing my car on Rent A Car Club?
- How do you screen drivers?
- What are the Prohibited Uses of vehicles in Rent A Car Club?
- How to cancel a booking as a car owner?
- Can I list and rent a car at the same time on Rent A Car Club?
- Instant Booking cancellation
- How does Rent A Car Club earn money?
Managing My Listing
- What price should I set for my car?
- How does Instant Booking work?
- How do I edit my car’s availability on the calendar?
- Can I set a limit for mileage use on each rental?
- How do I choose when and who rents my car?
- What do I need to do when I receive a request?
- What are response rate and time, and how does it work?
How Insurance Works?
- How does the insurance work for car owners?
- What does the insurance policy cover?
- Since Rent A Car Club provides an insurance for my car, can I cancel my current policy?
- Will my current insurance be affected in case of a casualty?
- Who is responsible for the vehicle's normal “wear and tear”?
- Under what circumstances could I be denied insurance coverage?
- How much does the insurance cost for car owners?
What If Something Happens?
- What if the renter gets a fine during the hire?
- How to open a claim?
- What if the renter is late or doesn't show up at the pick up of the car?
- What happens if my car breaks down during a rental?
- What happens if there is a puncture on the tyre during the rental?
- The car returned with new damages. What do I do now?
- What if the renter has an accident?
- What happens if my car is written-off?
- What about theft?