Under what circumstances could I be denied insurance coverage?
The Owner may forfeit his/her car's custom insurance coverage if:
- You do not perform the verifications of the renter's documents that are in your hands to revise during the key exchange. You will always need to check the driving licence of the driver
- You do not complete and sign the rental agreement with the renter both before and after the rental
- You make a false insurance claim
- Your car is not insured, at least with a third party liability coverage
- You accept a payment of all or part of the rental fee out of the Rent A Car Club website
- You accept a rental extension without logging it on the Rent A Car Club website