Car Owner Help
How do I maximize my earnings on Rent A Car Club?
There are a few things you can do to make your car listing more appealing and to increase your earnings overall:
- We strongly advise you to use the suggested price when you list your car. This price was carefully calculated by our specialist and should provide a competitive edge to generate more bookings and therefore, earnings for you.
- You can choose the price for your car by taking into account the market value of the car and the price that similar cars offer.
- You can raise or lower the price depending on how close you are to the city centre.
- Read more tips about how to set a price for your car here.
Availability of your car:
- Make your car available as often as possible. This will increase the number of renters that can potentially book your car.
- Keep your calendar updated! You can modify your calendar on: MY CARS > Manage listing > Calendar.
- By clicking on the days of the calendar you will be able to change the status from not available to available, and vice versa.
- If you are ready to offer delivery and vehicle pickup to the renter's location, (or at the airport) for free or for an extra fee, please specify so in your listing.
- You can offer delivery and pickup service by going to MY Cars > Manage listing > Delivery
- Pictures: Provide good quality pictures of the car's exterior and interior.
- To upload pictures go to: MY CARS > Manage listing > Photos
- Describe your car: have a complete profile for yourself and for your car so renters can have all the information they need. Point out all of its advantages. Tell funny stories involving your car or special features that you have added, such as an Ipod jack or a nice sound system.Change the description of your car here: MY CARS > Manage listing > Details
- Do your best to get the best reviews: This counts a lot for renters when they're deciding to book a car. They tend to trust other people's opinions and experiences, so try and make the renting experience as positive as possible. One good tip is to offer delivery to the renter; this will definitely leave a good impression!
Share your car with your friends and family using social media! Use your Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, email and let others know about it.