Car Owner Help

What is the Car Owner Service Fee?

You can list your car on Rent A Car Club for free. Rent A Car Club simply takes a 20% commission of the total cost of a rental (excluding delivery fees), which is known as the "Car owner service" fee. Car owners receive the rest of the share, 80% of the total.

This fee helps us cover the cost of offering car insurance, running our online booking platform, marketing costs, and supports staff.

The earnings will be transferred to the car owner's account once the rental has ended.


2-day rental with the vehicle listed at 600 Baht/day

Total rental price: 2 X 600 Baht = 1,200 Baht

Car owner service fee = 240 Baht

Total earnings = 960 Baht

Find Cars For Rent

Find the perfect car rental in Bangkok or even anywhere in Thailand.

Bug Report