How do I book a car on Rent A Car Club?
- Complete your profile: at Rent A Car Club we’re all about building a community of like-minded drivers and car owners! We, therefore, advise you to fill out your profile and include information about yourself so owners feel comfortable renting their car out to you.
- Get your licence verified: our support team is on hand and can verify your licence in under 3 hours, normally it is within minutes.
- Find a car: go to our home page and search by location and date to find a car that best suits you. After getting to the search results page, you will be able to refine the results further by selecting specific filters like price, make, mileage limit, features and more!
- Send rental requests: Once you have selected one car a message will be sent to the car owner asking them to accept your booking.
- Receive response and choose: Car owners of the requested cars will pre-approve or reject your booking request. As soon as you start receiving approvals, choose between all pre-approved cars the one you like the best and pay for your booking.
- Enter payment details and complete the booking: Once you have chosen your preferred car, simply complete the payment to confirm the booking. Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with the rental agreement.
- Pick up the car: When it has been decided on who (either you or the owner) will print out and bring the mandatory rental agreement, you will meet the owner to sign the said agreement and receive the keys. You must bring your driving licence, which will be checked by the car owner.
- After the rental: Add a review regarding your experience with the owner and the owner's vehicle. The review will be displayed on the owner's profile page.