Rent A Car in Bangkok Blog
Find great value on a wide selection of unique cars from local people...
Cleaning Tips for Your car That are low Cost
Everyone loves to have a clean car but no one wants to spend a lot of money doing so. Here are some tips to keep your car clean without being expensive.
- Wash it by using water and a little bit of hair conditioner. It will help to make the exterior repel water, shine, and look like was just waxed. The conditioner should contain lanolin as one of the ingredients to give you the best results.
- Shine up the paint on your car using some WD-40 to help get rid of dried bugs, tree sap, bird droppings, and more instead of using bug removers. All you will need to do is spray on some WD-40, wait a little bit, and then just wash it off. This will even remove any old bumper stickers you want to remove. If it is a stubborn stain, you may have to gently scrub it. Shortening or peanut butter can also help to remove any sticky sports.
- For the windows, you should use vinegar instead of ammonia as ammonia can harm some window tints. You can make your own window cleaner at home using a fourth cup of alcohol and a half-cup of vinegar. Mix them well and use them to spray on the windows. Instead of using paper towels to clean your windows use crumpled newspaper because it does not leave any paper residue on the windows.
- Cleaning your interior surfaces can also use the touch of WD-40 especial to help remove any grease or gum on the fabric. Just put a little on the spot, rub it gently with a soft cloth and then you can use soap and water. To clean the vinyl surfaces use two parts olive oil and one part fresh lemon juice. Put a bit of the mixture on a soft cloth and start cleaning the vinyl surfaces except for your steering wheel and brake and gas
- Pedals. The vinyl surfaces will have a shiny surface and smell great.
- Overtime cars get a smell to them and one way to remove it is to put a little bag of charcoal under the seat to absorb the orders. It will act like a dehumidifier. You can also mix baking soda with a good smelling herb like lavender. Just sprinkle it on the seats and floor, leave it overnight, and vacuum it the next morning.
- Eventually all cars will develop stains no matter how much you try to avoid it. If possible, try to wipe what was spill up immediately to help avoid any stains or make it easier to clean. You can use a one-part vinegar to two parts water as a spray mixture to spray on the stain. All you do is spray it on the stain and blot it with a wet cloth. If you have an oil or grease stain, sprinkle on some starch and leave for a few hours, then vacuum it up.
These are just some of the many inexpensive car cleaning tips.