Rent a Car Club Phuket
Phuket Province is one of the southern provinces of Thailand that consists of the island of Phuket and other 32 smaller islands that attract people from all over the world to come and enjoy the beautifully preserved an intact nature, Kamala Beach and Ko Hae Island are just some of the wonders worth mentioning. Locals, as well as the tourists, can enjoy beautiful amber sunsets that slowly fade into crystal clear and turquoise Andaman Sea.
Althoughthe Phuket Island is smaller compared to other provinces of Thailand, locals and tourists still need efficient transportation system in order to live an active life. The Phuket Province, especially the capital Phuket City, offers its residents fantastic public transportation, but for temporary inhabitants a car rental services represent the best option for mobility.
Fortunate enough, the Phuket Province is under the patronage of our new Rent a Car Club service that practices a peer-to-peer methodology that allows customers to have direct contact with the owner of the chosen car. Whether you are traveling alone or with the group of friends our Rent a Car Club in Phuket offers an impressive range of vehicles that vary in price and size.
How To book a rental car in Phuket ?
To start the booking process is simple, all you have to do is click “book now” on our home page this is the section that requests your pickup and return location, and of course, an accurate time period of the car usage. You may notice the promotion code bar in the very bottom that reflects Rent a Car Club's Customer friendly policy. When you click the Book Now button, the site will instantly give you vehicle options that you can choose from according to your personal needs.
Most cCommon pick-up locations in Phuket are:
- TheVillage Resort & Spa on Karon Beach
-Millennium Resort Patong on Patong Beach
- Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Requirements Of the Rent a Car Club
As any other car rental service, the Rent a Car Club also has its rental policy and rules a customer has to fulfill to rent a vehicle successfully. Here is a list of general requirements:
- Minimum age is 21 years.
- Proof of identification (Passport or ID card).
- Domestic driving license or international driving permit.
- A valid credit card.
Why should you choose Rent a Car Club ?
How does the Rent a Car Club in Phuket stand out from the competition and why should a person choose us? Well, here are just a few of the benefits that Renta Car Club can offer you.
- Thecompany has numerous branches scattered all over the Thailand, including the city of Phuket, Rayong, Chonburi, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and much more.
- Renta car Club has a well-designed website that makes the booking process supereasy.
- Renta Car Club offers cars suitable for every occasion (personal and family purposes).
- Renta Car Club is an honest and reliable company.
- Last but not least we offer efficient and helpful online customer service.